Violet Moon

I like fooling around with graphics software. Among my favorites are Adobe Photoshop, KoolMoves, Anim8or, 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. I need a space where I could put my little digital creations so I started this blog. I am also encouraging my wife to fiddle away with graphics so you will also see some of her works here every now and then.

I am also into digital music creation so sometimes I may feel like putting some of my music here. I chose the name Violet Moon because it sounds good to me and suggests a journey to another time or another world. For me digital art creation is a journey to a different time and world, a world that can only live in the mind of the artist. I want to share this world with others.

3 comments:

  1. Gem said...

    I never not occur to me that you're wife was the one who designed the header. Masculine ang dating kasi and it really fits the colors and the style that guys want.

    I've seen one of her older posts mentioning this.

    Great job teaching her!  

  2. Kigwa said...

    I designed the header, I just used the image made by my wife with Photoshop. Sya yung gumawa ng picture ng son namin in another planet, ako na yung nag isip kung paano ko i-mix ito sa header. Akin rin yung Glow effect sa Font sa Header.  

  3. Gem said...

    Share pala hehehe!  


 

K2 Modify 2007 | Use it. But don't abuse it.