I discovered Anim8or in 2003. This little free 3D authoring software is small but it can do big things. Only 900 KB but it can do modeling, animating, and rendering. I created the image below the day I stumbled upon Anim8or, that was five years ago. If you are an experienced 3D artist you will see that it only takes a very basic knowledge of 3D modeling to create an image like this. All I used to model the lamp were lathing and this is the easiest method of creating objects. I also rendered this image with Anim8or. I am very thankful to Anim8or because it opened the door to 3D modeling to me. Had it been another 3D authoring software that I discovered I would have been intimidated with the difficulty of creating 3D models and would have dismissed 3D modeling.




9 comments:

  1. Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

    ang galenggggg  

  2. Pastilan said...

    subok lang yan. Parang gawin kong portfolio ko sa graphics kasi medyo mas madali kumuha ng sideline sa oDesk at eLance kung isasali ko yang ganyan sa resume ko eh. Hinahanap ko pa yung mga lumang gawa ko kasi matagal na ako di naka butingting ng graphics, yun lang muna lagay ko dito para magkalaman.  

  3. Gem said...

    You can include a link from your oDesk profile to this blog. Mas maganda!

    I did that for The Lady Programmer. Pati writing jobs may buyers pang naghahanap sa akin. My profile is more of my programming projects. I just mentioned a link to my blog.  

  4. Kigwa said...

    Dagdagan ko muna ng konti pang posts para mas maganda at mas impressive tingnan. Kulang na kulang pa yung profile ko sa oDesk, baka next week madagdagan ko na.  

  5. Gem said...

    Serious really!

    Pag walang opps sa blogging then magandang maghanap sa oDesk. :-)  

  6. Kigwa said...

    yes, mukhang humihina ang opps sa SS at PPP, matagal na ako di nakakuha ng opp. Seryosohin ko na ang oDesk ko  

  7. Kigwa said...

    nasubokan mo na ang GetaFreeLancer
    meron ako account dyan, mukhang mabilis dyan at marami ang naghahanap ng provider. Pero mukhang mas securd sa oDesk ang palitan ng pera at trabaho.  

  8. Gem said...

    Yeah. May account din ako doon, pati sa Elance, Guru.com, etc etc.

    Gusto ko ang hourly model ng oDesk.  

  9. Pastilan said...

    oo nga kasi siguradong mabababayaran ka sa hourly.  


 

K2 Modify 2007 | Use it. But don't abuse it.